March 31, 2010

Who's That? - The Hits Keep Coming

I don't know what the weather has been like where you live, but we've been subjected to a steady rain for the past 48 hours or so, so forgive us for being a tad gloomy. Hopefully, another "Who's That?" will lift my spirits... and maybe we'll get a few more guesses today (hint, hint) -

But first... yesterday's answer revealed. I'll leave it up to you to decide whether the better answer was Scott Baio, Willie Aames, or heck, Ellen Travolta... but you were looking at one of Charles' charges from the sitcom that also gave us the "tree-like" Josie Davis.


Who's in Charge here?

Today, we've got what could be an easy one, but only time will tell... close your eyes, and think back. Why should we know this girl?



2 comments:

  1. Head of the Class? The baby from Look Who's Talking? I don't know, I'm really pretty bad at these after that first miracle. I wish someone else would play, I'm beginning to feel like some kind of cyber-stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's actually pretty hot. I'm praying she's 18 or older in this photo. Otherwise, someone else wrote that.

    Seriously, I'm guessing she was a lot younger when she did whatever made her famous; I'll just throw something out there and say, even though I'm sure it's not right, it's Maybe from Arrested Development.

    ReplyDelete