Today is my wife Sara's birthday, so allow me to take a personal moment to wish her the happiest of days, and the best possible year going forward. For those of you who know her, I don't have to tell you how much she rocks, and for those of you who don't - well, it's your loss.
- ► 2011 (69)
- Who's That? - The Hits Keep Coming
- Who's That? - Episode IV, A New Hope
- The First, My Last, My Everything
- Who's That? - Round 3
- Who's That? - Round 2
- Do You Know This Guy?
- FantasyLand the Movie
- Chasing the Chicken
- Working Overtime
- His First Madness
- Sing… Singapore
- What's the Buzz?
- Go Ahead and Surprise Me
- Improv 101 – Don’t Plan Ahead
- Time to Realign
- Spoiler Alert – You’re an Idiot
- Marsupial Marketing?
- Playing It Safe in Las Vegas
- You've Got a Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- 96 Problems, But Dartmouth Ain’t One
- I Have The Power!
- OK Go
- Mr. Gorbachev, Put That Wall Back Up
- Brushes With Pre-Greatness (Volume 3)
- Burdens of Proof
- ▼ March (25)