March 16, 2010

What's the Buzz?


Beekeepers - important, and possessing a great sense of humor.

Yesterday, I wrote about billionaire Richard Chandler and how you can simply tell from his picture what a terrific guy he surely must be. I mentioned that he was from New Zealand, and that his father was a beekeeper.

But what I didn't mention was that his current place of residence is Singapore. When I checked the site report of this blog a few minutes ago, I noticed a visitor from Singapore had read yesterday's post.

Very interesting…

Well, since I'm trying to get Mr. Chandler to be my "anonymous benefactor" I'm sure it wasn't him - or anyone who knows him - or even anyone who might happen to be able to, you know, in passing give Mr. Chandler a little "Hey, did you see that AJ Mass' blog? He wrote some nice things about you. Why not drop him a cool $1 million? Seems like a decent bloke."

Anyway, in case there are those of you out there who have no idea about how important beekeeping is to the fabric of society, this video clip may well be able to explain how noble the Chandler lineage truly is...

No comments:

Post a Comment