April 1, 2010

When Pigs Fly...


Every April 1, the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) gives out their Pigasus Awards, a dubious honor "to people or organizations that have done their best in the past year to snuff out science and promote irrationality."

Of course, as much as I would like to, I cannot tell you who the winners are for 2010. James Randi always makes the announcement via telepathy and the trophies were sent via psychokinesis. If the winners don't actually receive them, then they probably truly deserve them.

Similarly, I have sent out the answer to yesterday's trivia picture, as well as today's mystery person's photo, using the power of my mind. Certainly, you all have picked up on it by now, and should have no problem answering the question in today's comments.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not picking up anything, it's all just a big orange cloud...

    ReplyDelete