November 18, 2009

Doogie = Funny

This week, Neil Patrick Harris joined the ranks of those celebrities who have taken to the Twitter under the name, ActuallyNPH. Any question as to whether he would utilize this powerful communications tool for good or for horribleness was immediately answered within his first batch of tweets.

En- WAIT FOR IT - joy!

· My first tweet, peeps. I apologize in advance for my slow learning curve. Nice to (sort of) meet you. It's amazing how quickly 140 charac

· Holy Pete, so many responses! Thanks, gang! I'm still trying to figure out which button does what..! And this 140 character limit is craz

· 'Morning. Reading backlog of responses and sipping coffee. How many times should one tweet per day? BTW this character limit hokum is pis

· Prfkt. Thx 4 L th advyc evry1. This s a way ezr way 2 cmuNik8. Un42n8ly, itz takn me 3 hrz 2 ryt, but itz much pre4d 2 gtn cut off lyk i u

· Ok. So. Now that I've figured out this 140 character stuff, get this - Tim Gunn bursts out of his room, walks right up to me and says, "Ne

· Alright, alright. I'm done with the '140 character' running gag. Sorry, it makes me laugh. But as my wise father Ron always says, "Know w

No comments:

Post a Comment