March 31, 2011

Shameless

AJ's no Gary Busey. That's a good thing.
I know, I've been slacking. It's been a few days since my last post. Please forgive me... but I know where to place the blame.

You see, a little over a year ago I wrote this post, looking for a Mysterious Benefactor to help sponsor this blog, so that I could give up the need to actually have to work for a living and to be able to post something pithy here each and every day. 

Suffice it to say, the not-so-anonymous billionaire in question did not come through. (Although, surprisingly, donations of about $1.68 did come in, and for that I am thankful, even if we fell way short of our goal.)

Still, I remain optimistic that someone out there who may have enjoyed reading my musings here and perhaps knows the friend of a friend of a friend of a billionaire, who might want to put in a good word for me.

So once again, the donations button is there on the right, Secret Millionaires of the world... My mother always told me that you don't get anything unless you ask. So, what do you say? 

It will be our little secret... 

No comments:

Post a Comment