June 13, 2012

Not Enough Time In A Day

I wish I had more time to devote to this blog on a regular basis, but sadly, between my ESPN duties, the advice I give (gladly) on Twitter, the attempt-in-progress to get a taker for my second book, throwing in family responsibilities on top of all of that... well, something has to give. 

Typically, it's the blog that ends up falling through the cracks, especially when the lack of downtime leads to a lack of creativity in terms of figuring out exactly what topic to wax poetic about... 

I'm open to suggestions, so if you have any topics that you'd like me to address or movies you'd like me to review, things of that nature (outside of the world of sports, of course -- that's my other gig) -- feel free to offer them up in the comment field below and I'll see what I can do.

I also want to draw your attention to the DONATE button I've added to the blog to the right of this post. Believe it or not, this is at the request of a few Twitter followers who wished to "give back something" for all the advice I've given them. 

While I give my advice freely and without expecting anything in return, I would be foolish not to do the math and realize that if even 10 percent of my followers donated just $1/month, I'd be able to save up enough money to perhaps self-publish my next tome on my own.

Hey, it's worth a try! No pressure... you could always just find Sally Struthers and send it to her instead. 

By the way, have I mentioned how nice you all look today? Have you lost weight? 


5 comments:

  1. Well, you should try out some of the methods to increase Twitter followers, and really get the ball rolling. Good job by the way, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJ - have you seen www.fantasysportsprotection.com? Do you have any thoughts on this service? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog you have here. You’ll discover me looking at your stuff often. Saved!
    buy youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the most representative replica watches of the brand is the ship, directly press the button on the case, you can easily replica watches uk remove the original strap, according to rolex replica their own preferences and size, to buy the appropriate swiss replica watches style of the strap replaced. As well as Montblanc Po Xi female form, there is a convenient replacement strap device.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi Dear, I See Your Blog Daily.
    Your Blog Is Very Useful For Me And I Like So Much..
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget