August 15, 2011

How Fantasy Sports Explains the World


With the book "officially" coming out on Wednesday, you should be able to find it in your local bookstore -- assuming your town, unlike mine, still has a local bookstore. 

I'd like to thank those of you who have already purchased a copy, and those who are still not caving into the peer pressure... you can join the cool kids by buying the book here.

Please do continue to spread the word, and if you have any comments about the book, I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

I've obviously put this blog on the back burner for the time being, in order to focus on promoting "How Fantasy Sports Explains the World" so I appreciate your patience. But I'll be back with a vengeance after this week's big media blitz, and as the reviews trickle in, I'll post some of them here.

Thanks again,

AJ







No comments:

Post a Comment